This season RRC competition showed moves towards more entertaining rugby as 95 players scored 862 points in all pool matches. As much as 125 tries scored by 82 players, 6,25 tries per match! Intensity was high, referees criteria also, and that caused a disciplinary issues with 28 yellow cards and 5 sent offs.
|Scoring table||Tries||Conversions||Penalty kicks||Drop goals||Points|
|Cards table||Yellow Cards||Red Cards|
In tables above you can find pool phase statistics in general for 20 matches played by 13 clubs.
– Total number of tries, total number of try scorers, average tries per scorer, average tries per match and average tries per club.
– Total number of successful conversions, total number of conversion scorers, average conversions per scorer, average conversions per match and average conversions per club.
– Total number of successful penalty kicks, total number of penalty kick scorers, average penalty kicks per scorer, average penalty kicks per match and average penalty kicks per club.
– Total number of drop goals, total number of drop goal scorers, average drop goals per scorer, average drop goals per match and, average drop goals per club.
– Total number of yellow cards, total number of penalised players, average yellow cards per match and average yellow cards per club.
– Total number of red cards, total number of penalised players, average red cards per match and average red cards per club.