Score Statistics 13.11.2014
RRC Top scorers list
First part of 2014-15 RRC season is over. After the six matches played, on the top of RRC list of scorers there are some old and some new names. This is not even half way till the end of the season, so race is still wide open.
On the top two spots there are some well known contesters for top scorer's title - Sabahudin Subašić (RK Čelik; 25 points: 1 try, 7 conversions and 2 penalty kicks) and Luka Lerotić (RK Nada; 22 points - 2 tries, 3 conversions, 1 penalty kick and 1 drop goal). Following them there is Fadil Spahić from RK Čelik with 21 points (3 tries and 3 conversions) and previous leaders Uroš Babic (RK Pobednik MOZZART) and László Janotka (Magyarok). Uroš scored his points by one try and six successful conversions, and László scored all his points by foot (one successful conversion and five successful penalty kicks).
The official top scorers list is available here or in Match center at Top Scorers section.
- Match Result: 25.10.2014 - RRC Pool A
- Match Result: 19.10.2014 - RRC Pool B
- Match Results: 18.10.2014 - RRC Pool A
- Score Statistics 12.10.2014
- Match Results: 11.10.2014 - RRC Pools
- Match Result: 28.09.2014 - RRC Pool B Round I
- Announcement of 2014/2015 RRC seasson
- Score Statistics 23.06.2014
- Final RRC 2014 ranking
- Help for flooded regions